Dr. Parikh in Cary
Dr. Parikh’s Cary office offers general care as well as help in prevention in cardiovascular. Dr. Parikh provides all aspects of Cary primary care to his patients, and is also focused in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular risk factors including hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes and obesity in grownups. The services offered at the Cary office include same day sick visits as well as immunization and vaccination, routine physical and age associated health screenings, also many other treatments and medical services.
Dr Parikh is also passionate about providing quality Cary cardiovascular attention and seeks to treat and prevent all every aspect those risk factors in his patients. His education as internist was centered on the treatment and prevention of all cardiovascular diseases. Because of his wide-ranging knowledge and passion for the patient, Dr. Parikh offers the best cardiovascular risk care, with genuine concern and consideration to every patient.
About Cary NC
Cary is a thriving community in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina, between Raleigh and renowned Research Triangle Park. The Triangle area repeatedly has ranked among the top regions in the country to live or work, to find a home or start a business, to raise a family or retire.
Services Offered in Cary NC
- General Doctor Visits
- Primary Care Provider
- Immunization and vaccination.
- Travel advice and counseling.
- Minor surgical procedure.
- Same day sick visit.
- Onsite EKG Lab and PFT.
- GI, digestive diseases and colorectal screening.
- Heart disease.
- Allergy, asthma, respiratory disorder and pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Thyroid and metabolic disorder.
- Arthritis, joint diseases and treatment for osteoporosis.
- Blood disorder and anemia.
- Ear, nose and throat diseases.
- Routine physical and age related screening for prostate.
- Skin disease and skin cancer screening.